- SAGEMONOYA is the only gallery in Japan specializing in antique Netsuke and Sagemono (Ojime, Inro, Kiseruzutsu, Yatate, Tonkotsu, Bokuto, and Obidome).
- We also offer a selection of contemporary Netsuke and Shunga works of art.
- With prices starting from 200 US$, our permanent stock consists of over 600 items.
- Opening hours: Wednesday through Saturday (except National Holidays) from 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM, and by appointment.
- Please click on the images below for a selection of some available items. We will gladly offer others upon request.
Yotsuya 4-chome 28-20-704
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004 JAPAN
Tel +81(0)3 3352 6286